Our Corporate Wish List
You can help us save funds by donating much needed goods and services. Through your support we can channel more funds into keeping our vital service in full operation, if you would like to discuss making a donation from your business, or you can assist with any of the items listed below, please contact our Fundraising Manager, Joanne Baxter on (02) 9694 3160
We will provide full acknowledgement for any support received on our website, including a link to your website or business.
Currently Needed to Support Our Bases:
- New Industrial Heavy Duty Vacuum Cleaners (x 2 to handle small nuts, bolts, nails etc)
- New single size bedding for crew bedrooms (10), pillows, sheets, protectors, doonas and covers.
New Go Pro Cameras and accessories for both Aircraft and Crew Helmets Donated with thanks to IBM Industrial Steel Fence Supplier (and installation) Sydney Base WORK BEING CARRIED OUT BY ADVANCED WELDING WITH THANKS ALSO TO MASCOT STEEL. Signage and Banner Supplier/manufacturer WE RECOMMEND POP GRAPHIC DESIGN New Quality Large Split System Air Conditioning Units (x 4) SUPPLIED THANKS TO DAIKIN
- Promotional Clothing Goods/Merchandise Supplier (Shirts/Caps/printing/Embroidery/Bags/Key Rings)
- New large capacity colour printer/scanner/copier and toner supply
New Heavy Duty Washing Machine DONATED WITH THANKS TO FISHER & PAYKEL AUSTRALIA
- Grocery Gift Cards – Woolworths, Coles, IGA etc ($20 & $50 cards) *must be for generic use in any store
- Bunnings Hardware Gift Cards for Engineer Supplies (4 x $250)1 x $250 Card Donated By Tony Small
- Simple to use large capacity automatic drip Coffee Machines for Crew Kitchen (x2)
Large Capacity Hot Water Urn (50 – 100 cups) DONATED WITH THANKS TO BIRKO HEATERS
Thank You for your consideration.
Every cent saved will keep our aircraft operational and our crew fully equipped and trained. We would be happy to assist you in organizing a workplace fundraiser to purchase any items on our ‘wish list’ which you can present. We can hold a presentation in your office for your staff and clients, or we will happily host you at our base here in Sydney, or at Moruya on the South Coast for businesses or groups in that region.
Please contact Joanne Baxter for more information on (02) 9694 3160